The term “holistic” refers to the whole. Educating oneself on the topic of holistic nutrition is a powerful tool which can be used by anyone in order to guide them to living a healthier, happier and more balanced life. The focus is put on a healthy, natural diet while considering each individual as a unique whole along with the interplay between the physical, mental and spiritual bodies.
My goal as a Registered Holistic Nutritional
Consultant (RHN) is to educate about holistic
nutrition and to empower you to apply this
knowledge in your everyday life.
What can I, as an RHN, do? I can…
- evaluate your nutritional needs by identifying symptoms that indicate health imbalances
- provide an individualized health plan, which includes nutrient-dense whole foods, lifestyle recommendations and/or natural source supplements in order to help bring your health back to a state of balance
- assess your health through one-on-one consultations and focused questionnaires
- provide health and lifestyle recommendations that are tailored to your needs
- create individual meal plans and recipes for you, teach you to decode food labels to help you make optimal food choices, and provide you with food shopping advice and information
- assess your stress, exercise, alcohol consumption, sleep, relaxation and overall lifestyle practices, among other factors, and monitor your progress towards your individual health goals
- encourage self-responsibility by empowering you through personalized education and information